Description of the trail: The trail is 4km long with a -160m elevation gaining. It starts from the Berovo Lake area and descends to the Ablanica settlement above Berovo city.
– Region: Berovo Pehchevo – Description of the trail: The trail is 5km long from the Breza locality and ends near the Idila motel near the touristic area Ramna River. Elevation gain -450m.
– Region: Berovo Pehchevo – Description of the trail: The trail is 3km in length starting from the area of Breza and ending at the Bregalnica Falls above the Ramna River. Elevation gain + 180m .
– Region: Berovo – Description of the trial: The trail is 3km long with elevation gain of -100m. Starting point is from the locality of Breza and descends to the trail from the Mandra locality.
– Region: Berovo – Description of the trail: The trail is 4km long, starting from the settlement Ablanica over Berovo city and continues to the Berovo Lake.
– Region: Berovo-Pechevо – The trail is 8km in length with a elevation gain of -520m. Starting point is Breza locality, and continue towards the Idila Motel near the touristic place Ramna River and than through thick pine forest.
– Region: Berovo – The trail is 8km in length with a elevation gain of -400m. Starting point is from the locality of Birza and goes down to Klepalo sheepfold and continue through thick pine forest.
– Region: Berovo region Pehchevo – The 48km trail is a roundabout that begins and ends at Lake Berovo. Starting point is Berovo city and trail continue towards the settlement of Ablanica to a sports recreation center in the municipality of Pehchevo Ravna Reka, passing through the waterfalls along the river Bregalnica surrounded by beautiful […]
– Region: Berovo region – The trail is 17km long with a elevation gaining of + 740m / -800m. It starts from Lake Berovo and continue around the settlement Ablanica to the locality Breza and descends back to the road to the border crossing with Bulgaria and continues on the opposite side to the beginning […]